- Let us make your home more energy efficient. Save on energy bills and our environment.
- We supply and install several brands and styles of windows which qualify for rebates from your energy company.
- Properly insulating and ventilating your home will reduce energy costs, keep siding, paint and roof jobs lasting longer, and improve interior air quality.
ôSo many details I would never have thought of. Paige was always available
and always communicating. She was on site every day every day and emailed
updates and reminders every night. I had no idea there would be so many
decisions in adding a master bedroom suite, but the finished project is
exactly how I want it. I would not change a thing."
At Home Team DBR, Inc., we love to have a hand in the design of what we build and can take your project from a vague idea to beautiful completion. We realize every project is unique and if you already have plans we will be happy to bid from them.
Each project is rewarding whether it is a simple bathroom renovation, a long awaited kitchen remodel, the 3 season porch you remember from childhood, the 2 story addition your children will grow up in, an exterior renovation that makes your home look the way you always pictured it, replacement windows and new roofing that makes your home safe and secure, the historically accurate front porch your home was lacking or a custom deck for entertaining.
Our services include:
- Family rooms
- Master suites
- Attic Remodels
- Custom Cabinetry, Built-ins, Counter-tops, Tiling, Decorative Finishes
- Historical Restoration, ADA Configuring
- Windows, Insulation, Ventilation, Roofing, Siding, interior and exterior Paint
The Process: (although each project is unique these are the steps typically taken to get the project started.)
To get your project started or to find out if your ideas can become a reality give us a call or send us an email. We would love to meet with you.
- We come out to your home to go over your project, listen, review and make suggestions.
- We complete a job outline detailing the project and the steps needed to complete it.
- We go over cost and budget with you, as well as options to keep cost down.
- We bring our subcontractors; plumber, electrician or HVAC to review your project if necessary.
This helps avoid unexpected problems and cost. If the project requires construction drawings we will submit a design proposal and go over the steps involved in the design phase.
Once the project is defined we will give you a detailed proposal with pricing, payment schedules, anticipated start and completion dates, a list of materials and projects that you will need to choose or purchase.
Once the proposal is accepted we sign an agreement, apply for permits, order material and your job is ready to begin.